Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Our Family
Our primary socialization is our Family. It is the first bond among me and others. The first gift of god's blessing is family. This is the first School to learn good and bad. The teacher at that school, mom. Dad is the Sir. Brothers and Sisters are friends of that school. Family is also the Weapon that gives us self- satisfaction. If that weapon is with us, we have nothing to fear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog
Finds himself. Creating beautiful thoughts. Helping each other. Getting to know each other. New topics are emerging . A place to le...
-
My Favorite Language. I started learning Hindi Language for my A/L studies. While learning Kathak Da...
-
My Besta, His name is Pahan Madhusanka. I think,I have the most best friend in this world .Because, He is a good pa...
-
Revega.... An unforgettable Family in my life. So. The first dat I went to Revega Dancing I found ...
Great 👍👍👍
ReplyDelete